This is it! We are moving in June 1st and are really excited. It is in Fresno, three bedrooms two baths and we will finally have our first garage! It is also on a cul-de-sac, and most of the neighbors have pools, wahooo! I hope we make friends fast for the summer heat. I also like the big tree out front. This is where I will be spending a lot of my time while the boys ride bikes in our street, another first! There is a fenced in back yard with lots of trees, a little bit of concrete and the house has a ton of windows which is a must have for me. I love natural light. The land lords have been great so far and it is in a really safe neighborhood with brand new schools. The only thing that is a little bit annoying is the commute of 20 minutes to each hospital. We have been used to being so close to everything, so Will is going to have to wake up even earlier during those long hours spent on the wards. But overall we couldn't be happier. Hopefully it stays that way when we move in!
2 days ago
15 comments:
Wow! What a great house! I am going to have to plan a trip to visit! Let me know when you make friends with someone with a pool! :)
Yeah! I'm so excited you found a place. I was getting a little worried you guys weren't going to find something you like. I can't wait to visit.
Looks like a great place...I'm glad you are renting and didn't actually buy it! :) (sorry I'm a little slow!) You'll need to get one of those roll-out basketball stands so we can ball it up in the cul-de-sac when we come out to visit!
Congrats on your 6th rental in 5 years...they seem to be getting a little bigger and better since your little studio place. This looks like a SWEET upgrade. We're sad you're leaving, but we could very well be following you up to northern Cali.
Looks awesome!! I love the high ceilings. You'll have to get a nice lawn chair to put under the tree!
incredible clarity on those fast-action trampoline shots!!! that must be some kind of camera!!! keep exploring the endless possibilities!
SOOOOOO pretty! Sounds WONDERFUL!! Lucky lucky you! Hawaii too! So fun! We are in Porterville right now. ...a little different than Hawaii! Congrats on your house! Can't wait to see you!!
Wow. If this is what the rentals look like on your coast, we just might change our minds and move west instead of east...
I love the place, you are so luck to find something so wonderful. You will have no problem making friends with your neighbors, just take them one of your delicious cheesecakes you know how to make so well, it would work on me =)
I love the pics of you guys doing flips. Can't wait to see you in less than a week!!!
Oh ya, I LOVE Luke's Cal hat!!!
What a cute house! It looks so nice. Congratulations! It was great to see you while you were here. The pictures from Hawaii were awesome. You and Makenna make me want to get a new camera.
Sweet house! Those pictures of the boys are so cute. Did you take those? Nicely done.
The house is so open and bright- what great place!
Wow that is beautiful, I am beyond jealous!!!!!!
I am very jealous. You guys are pretty lucky! Keep it up.
Great house & backyard!! We move frequently too - 7 countries in 18 years. My son who is 10 is now living in his 3rd country of residence, here in Japan. For my 8 yr old daughter, it's her 2nd.
Post a Comment