






Before we got to Hawaii I told Hayley I wanted to snorkel at Hanauma Bay. Everything I read about Hawaii said it was the best spot to go. After a week of snorkeling at all the other beaches I couldn't fathom how there could be any place better than we had already done... I was wrong. Hanauma bay was amazing. The pictures of the fish don't do the place justice. Some of the rainbows we saw must have been close to 75 pounds. All of the fish were so colorful. One time I started following this one fish and ended up past the reef and more into the ocean. It was there that I saw a small reef shark... or at least something that looked like one. Needless to say I turned around and found my way back to shore.


4 comments:
That is a cute family pic! We didn't go there?? I wonder why not? Will kind of looks like Ren in that pic. I think it is the hair!
how can water be that CLEAR???? awesome pictures!
these might be some of the prettiest pictures yet! i'm glad you didn't follow the shark
Hayley - this looks SO fun. We've never been there, but it's on our list! =) You take SUCH good pictures!!
Post a Comment