Here is a new dance clip. I had to hide the camera or else he wants to look at himself after every 2 seconds of dancing as you will notice in the second clip! Question: can you understand what he says at the end of the first clip? Also, my maid forgot to clean up all the shoes, how embarrassing:)
2 days ago
14 comments:
I think he said - "Mom you can go off the chair" What were you doing? Flips? He can really shake it! Braxton looks like a dork when he dances.....we will have to get some lessons for him....maybe Luke could teach him!
What a stud dancer!! I am sure you were on the other side of the room with some groovy moves yourself! I think he said you should jump off/go off the chair! You wild woman!!!
Yeah, I hate when my maid forgets the shoes, and the rest of the house....in fact, I haven't seen her for a while. ....;)
LOOK AT THOSE MOVES!!! Your boys have got some great stuff going on. Just cause you mentioned Bri's dancing on my blog, I'm going to post a picture of some sweet dancing I snuck a video of last week....
Like mother like son!
It almost makes me sad to see Luke so grown up. Keion thought it was awesome, of course, and said "I'm going to show Luke some real moves when I see him!"
If Luke is the only thing jumping around on the carpet (as apposed to ity bugs) then your house is clean enough!
Trey made me watch each video ten times. WE need to come over. Thanks for sharing your boys skills.
Did you fall off the chair!?!
Luke said, "mom, you going to fall off the chair!" The funny thing is I was just sitting down on the chair (shaking my shoulders a little, nothing to exciting). But I was laughing because he makes it seem like I was dancing on the chair!
Too cute! that boy has got some moves!
Woo woo, nice moves. My maid is slacking around here too, what is with that?
I LOVE the dancing, but my favorite part is how hard you laugh when Luke trips in the second clip. It made me laugh so hard.
Love the Monkey Jive song!! Did that come from Kierstin's preschool favs? Luke has got the moves. We can't wait to see Cohen join him on the dance floor. Me and Asia and Lois watched the movie and laughed many times. We miss you guys. I can't believe we won't see you until May!!! Ahhhh!! Keep dancin'!!
Yep, we listen to the CD everyday and monkey jive is my favorite:)
awww Luke needs to come to my Preschool dance class and show these girls how to move!!! hee hee!
Soo cute!! I hope our boys get all the moves!
Post a Comment