I can't believe Christmas has come and gone. It always seemed like after Christmas there was only a month of winter left. But living in the Midwest and Utah for 8 years has changed my childhood perspective. After Christmas all the fun of winter is over; no more trips to look forward too and no playing outside for at least 2 more months.
On a more positive note, for Christmas we visited our family in a beautiful remote little city in Oregon. It snowed like crazy and was very chilly. We spent our time sledding, hot tubbing, eating, playing lots of games, celebrating Christmas and birthdays. It was a lot of fun aside from the expected little bugs everyone seems to get on vacation. I always remember getting sick and throwing up each time I went to visit my cousins. This trip wasn't too bad for me, but Will and Cohen had some rough nights. I will have to spread out all the cool pictures. But for now here is Luke drawing with his adorable cousin Logan. Logan turned two while we were there and they both had a lot of fun with each other. The day we left Luke didn't want to leave, he said "I am going to lose Logan." It was bitter sweet.
5 comments:
I can't wait to see all of your fun pictures. I like your new blog look too.
Who would have thought that a pencil could be so much fun at Christmas time! Luke and Logan look like brothers. You look like a model for Metropolitan Life! Love it all....
We spent the Christmas season eating the awesome cinnamon rolls from the recipe you posted. I attempted to make them and they actually turned out. So thanks for the recipe. And I really like the blog design.
Great pictures you are so talented!
I LOVE your new pictures! You look so gorgeous in the title picture! You such a contagious smile! Lets get together again soon. I am totally feeling the winter blues! I need some good company to get me through! I'll be at my Mom this next month while Jeff is in Indiana. I will email you her info so we can get together! I hope you have a happy new year!
Post a Comment