I am starting to feel my age. Five kids is very busy and I feel blessed. The hubby made a special little trinket of 31 things he loves about me. It made me feel special and that's exactly how I want to feel on my birthday.
love the pictures! Makes me smile seeing such a beautiful family!!! I love Travis in that picture looking at his Mommy! Thanks for coming on Saturday!! It was so much fun and I am sooo sorry it had to end with the teeth :( I just can't believe Rhead hasn't lost his other BIG TOOTH! He's probably next for doing that.
3 comments:
love the pictures! Makes me smile seeing such a beautiful family!!! I love Travis in that picture looking at his Mommy! Thanks for coming on Saturday!! It was so much fun and I am sooo sorry it had to end with the teeth :( I just can't believe Rhead hasn't lost his other BIG TOOTH! He's probably next for doing that.
beautiful at 31 :-)
Ahh, those are some sweet little faces! Happy, happy birthday. That is a lot to accomplish in so little time!!
Post a Comment