Friday, October 14, 2011

Terrible Twos


I am surviving the drama of a two year old girl. Some days the high pitched screaming makes me feel ok with only having one girl and other times watching her take care of her babies and dressing her and doing her hair makes me want more. At least potty training has calmed down and become the norm and she never wets at night; I'm so tired of buying pull-ups!

3 comments:

Marin said...

Cute cute. Sometimes I feel the same way with Brooke. One girl is enough but sometimes I want another! Love all the cute pictures. I can't believe Max is already crawling! it just goes too fast.

ps love the bags waiting for me! thanks for all the hand=me-downs!!!

Kierstin said...

Love those pics. I think things are exaggerated when you only have one of a sex. Like I feel my one boy is so rough and destructive, but that is just because I am comparing him to the girls and he just plays differently and a find myself saying, I am glad to only have one boy. If he had a bunch of brothers his little quirks might not stand out as much to me. Just a thought. I wonder who will be the first to get two of each?

The Tolberts said...

I feel this same way about my little Brynnli...oh what a terrible two and three stage we've had....and yet I still want another girl...and then don't:) She's too cute! Miss you!