Monday, May 16, 2011

Lost a tooth

I gave Max a buzz at one month. The old man hair style (none on top, lots on the side) just gets to me. Max is growing like a weed. He eats a lot more than my other kids did especially at night. He sleeps a lot more too, just not without eating. As you can tell Cohen and Luke are both missing one front tooth. Cohen had a dead tooth pulled from too many scooter accidents and Luke had Dad yank out his loose tooth.
Cohen trying out some of his new faces.

Will watching the new big screen! Mother's Day was also Will's birthday so it seemed like a great occasion to finally get cable and a new tv. And more importantly we blessed Max that day. Luke was also blessed on Will's birthday and Mother's Day six years ago.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Max must be a good eater, he looks like he's getting so big already! All of your kids are so cute. And they all look the same but different, if that makes any sense! Congrats on the big screen, I bet Will is loving it.

Marin said...

such cute pictures! I love Cohen's faces!! Dang Rhead needs to be in the ONE TOOTH SHOT!!

Chantel said...

I just got caught up on my blog reading!! Your Max is SO sweet and I LOVE The name :) It looks like you are doing well and things are busy!

Heather said...

Oh how I wish I could hold that cute boy of yours! He is just adorable and getting nice and round already! I am a fan of the buzz, I didn't both Josh and Noah's early!

jenny said...

the family looks happy and max looks well fed! CUTE :-)

Newton said...

You children are so delish! I could just squeeze them!!

Bonnie said...

I just love your kids! They are too cute!

Jen Jones said...

So cute! Jades hair is so long!

Kelly Evanson said...

love all the updates! max is so cute and it looks like all the kids just adore him!! glad the birth went better this time but still sad you have to have c sections. hope things are going well!! you are too funny about the hair. kendra has very little. she needs more!!

Kierstin said...

Cohen cracks us up!!