ha ha - you continue your trend of being exact opposite of us. Congrats!
oh wow!!! I really thought you'd have a girl. I just voted for a boy hoping it would be a girl. But i guess it is good b.c RHEAD needs a boy cousin!!!! CONGRATS!!!
Yeah! congrats, you make cute ones!!
Congrats! I guess Jade will have to wait for a sister. So happy for you guys :)
congrats!!! Guess you'll have to have at least 5 kids to get that second girl! =) Can't wait to see this cute little boy!
So fun I love boys! How sweet! I can't wait to see him! Hope you are feeling good!
i guess that means makenna is going to have a boy. hehe
congrats!! gotta love BOYS!! i guess we are opposite this time. jade looks all grown up!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ha ha - you continue your trend of being exact opposite of us. Congrats!
oh wow!!! I really thought you'd have a girl. I just voted for a boy hoping it would be a girl. But i guess it is good b.c RHEAD needs a boy cousin!!!! CONGRATS!!!
Yeah! congrats, you make cute ones!!
Congrats! I guess Jade will have to wait for a sister. So happy for you guys :)
congrats!!! Guess you'll have to have at least 5 kids to get that second girl! =) Can't wait to see this cute little boy!
So fun I love boys! How sweet! I can't wait to see him! Hope you are feeling good!
i guess that means makenna is going to have a boy. hehe
congrats!! gotta love BOYS!! i guess we are opposite this time. jade looks all grown up!!
Post a Comment