Jade's personality is coming through more and more. She loves carrying around a baby doll, riding bikes, singing, reading books, playing outside and nursery! It is so nice on Sundays; she walks right in and is happy. She doesn't seem to have as much stranger danger as the boys did at her age. She is a tough cookie. Cohen is constantly bugging her; then I turn around and she is laughing at him. I love how she wakes up happy from naps and in the morning. I don't have to drop everything or wake right up and get her. I hope this next baby is a good sleeper like her. I really don't remember waking up with her much. I am starting to feel better with this pregnancy and I know it won't be long before I am huge and hurting. I find out November 8th what I'm having.
2 days ago
5 comments:
THat is just sooo cute. Jade has just sooo MUCH hair. I love her face. I love the boys heads that are on the floor in the background!! haa haa!!!! So cute! Hopefully we will get to come play with you guys soon!
Hope you continue to feel better!
I do love that girl! Even though she might bite my baby:)Seriously, you find out so soon. The dr. hates me so she sends me downtown! haha
What a cutie! We love baby dolls her too. It is so fun having a girl!
Look at that smile! I just love her! Such a cutie! Glad your feeling better can't wait to find out!
She looks just like you Hayley!! She is so cute!!!
Post a Comment